Baxter's PROBIOTIC....The Details
The Problem....It's a fact....intestinal distress is one of the top 10 reasons your dogs visit the vet.
Does your dog suffer from any of the following?:
- Excessive Gas
- Skin and Coat issues
- Antibiotic treatment upset
The Solution....Baxter's PROBIOTIC was developed to address these concerns!
What are Probiotics? Probiotics are defined by the World Health Organization as "live microorganisms, which when administered in adequate amounts, provide a health benefit to the host".
Why use Probiotics? Probiotics prevent disease by creating an environment that is unfavorable to pathogens.
- Resistance to disease and sickness
- Improvement of nutrient absorption
- Stimulation of the immune system
Superior probiotic support
Baxter's PROBIOTIC is a highly effective formula!
The primary problem of most Probiotics available on the market today is their inability to maintain potency in the container and, more importantly, in our pet's gastrointestinal system. Probiotics are live organisms and, they are also very sensitive to heat and pH.
The Probiotics selected for use in Baxter's PROBIOTIC are:
- Chosen for their ability to be effective in your dog's digestive system
- Can withstand the dog's very low pH (<2)
- Have much less heat and oxygen sensitivity, enabling the greatest efficacy
- Patent Pending
Baxter's PROBIOTIC is the answer for improved health
Pet Health Labs offers a highly effective gastrointestinal support supplement to help maintain ad promote your pet's digestive health.
When you know that your special pet needs a probiotic, only one that can benefit your pet is worth your time.
FACT: Your pet's digestive system will destroy the average probiotic before it can work.
FACT: Our probiotic ingredient used is clinically tested and proven to survive the heat and PH in your pet's digestive system.
FACT: Our probiotic is Patent Pending.
Your pet deserves the very best!
Baxter's PROBIOTIC contains premium ingredients.
The probiotics in our formula are clinically tested and demonstrate the following benefits:
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- Survives stomach acid
- Survives oxygen environment
- Extended shelf life
- Especially selected for pets
- Prevents disease
- Stimulates the immune system
Probiotics: 2,000,000,000 cfu/serving:
Pediococcus acidilacti and Sacchoromyces boulardii
Facts you need to know:
- Contains 2 special strains of bacteria
- Each strain is selected for use in pets
- Has microorganisms that maintain potency per clinical tests
- Contain Prebiotics that enhance the effectiveness of the Probiotics
Baxter's PROBIOTIC is the probiotic that DELIVERS!